Before start, download and install Magic APE FLAC CD Burner
1. First, insert blank CD into CD writer.
You can use one of two types of blank CDs for burning: CD-Rs and CD-RWs.
2. Run the program, click the "Add File(s) " button.
An Add media Files dialog box appears
3. Browse to select the APE ,FLAC ,MP3, WMA...or CUE files you want to add and click Open (Press 'Ctrl' key to allow multi select). Your selected files are added in the list.
4. (Optional) If you would like to trim APE, FLAC files, click the triangle sign in the lower-left corner of your screen, then click scissors sign, drag and drop the mouse on the yellow bar, then close the window.
5. Make sure "Audio CD" option is checked.
6. Click "Burn" button.
7.Select the CD writer you want to use, then click "OK" button.
For optimal results, do not use the computer for other tasks while burning.
If you want to test the files before burning, please check "Simulation" option.